Latest News
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Live Cricket Scores

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The world’s most famous pin-up girl landed at Mumbai airport

Pamela boosts Bigg Boss 4......
The world's most famous pin-up girl landed at Mumbai airport on Monday evening in a short ash dress, high heels and a bright smile. But Pamela Anderson created more than just a stir. As soon as she moved out of the airport, all hell broke loose as people surrounded her, blocking the way to her car. Despite the heavy security and five bouncers, Pamela was pushed back to a glass wall of the airport. She had to turn back inside and move out from a different exit.
    "I have done "Big Brother
Australia". I am very excited. I always wanted to come to India; this is a great opportunity. I am looking forward to my stay," Pam told us, before being whisked away to the sets of the show where she is scheduled to be for three days.
SARI PAM
Those expecting Pamela to don a skimpy bikini are in for a surprise. Designer Ashley Rebello said, "I am in the process of
making a sari for her. The channel contacted me sometime back. I'm making a white chiffon sari for her with baadla work on it. There will be a little mirror work running all across the border. It has spaghetti straps and is accessorized by a backless blouse with a sexy neckline." Pam as a chiffon-clad Yash Chopra heroine? That'll be something to see!
HALT LEATHER TRADE
Pam has written a letter to the PM asking him to urge people to reject all leather products. "The reverence and love for animals felt by people in your beautiful country is deeply moving, yet one thing fills me and all compassionate people with horror: India's leather trade," the PETA ambassador said in a statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment